The Olive Serviced Apartments (Blue Leaf Corporate Solutions P Ltd.) understands that guest care about the use and storage of their personal information and data and we value your trust in allowing us to do this in a careful and sensible manner.
Collection of data and use of your personal information
We collect your data and personal information in the following ways:
We use your data and personal information in the following ways:
* To continually improve your customer experience. We use the information to process bookings and payments, communicate with you about bookings, products, services and promotional offers, update our records, create and maintain your Olive Serviced Apartments account(s) and recommend products and services that might be of interest to you. We may also contact you to ask about your experience using our hotels and services as part of a continual programme of customer service improvement.
* To improve our website, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
* To provide you with requested information or correspondence, such as a response from us to an enquiry made by you.
* To send you details of your new, amended or cancelled booking or the Olive Serviced Apartments account details.
With your permission, your contact details may be used to supply information to you by telephone, email or post, about our company. And to send you occasional promotional material, such as information about special offers, which we think you, might find valuable. If you do not agree to receive this information, you may opt out from receiving future information at any time; see the opt-out section of this policy.
* We may also provide aggregate statistics about our guest, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third parties but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
* We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This ensures that the quality of data we have on your account(s) is maintained properly.
Non-disclosure to third parties
The information and data we collect is important for the Olive Serviced Apartments and we would not want to share this anyone else. Unless we have your express consent, we will never disclose, rent, trade or sell your personal data to any third parties for their marketing or mailing purposes.
Credit or debit card data is never viewed or disclosed to anyone, ever.
You can usually change your browser’s settings so that it will not accept cookies, although this may restrict some website functionality.
Security of your information
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us. This is to prevent unauthorized access or unlawful processing of your personal information. For additional peace of mind, credit card details are not recorded on Olive Serviced Apartments site when booking a room.
Opt out / Data quality / Access
We will always ask your permission before sending you electronic marketing information. This ensures you only receive information that you have given us permission to send and are willing to receive.
It is possible, if you have given us your permission to receive a type of electronic marketing communication, to alter your contact preferences at any time. You can do this by:
* Sending an email to email@example.com with your name, address and if you have made a booking with us a confirmation number.
* On promotional emails we always provide a link at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe you from that service.
Please note it is not possible to ‘opt-out’ of receiving communication from us, which relate to your bookings. This ensures we can always contact you in the event of a circumstance that affects your stay with us.
We might receive information about you from other sources, such as the Mail Preference Service, and add it to our account information. This ensures that the quality of data we have on your account(s) is maintained properly.
If you wish to view, delete or amend any of the information we hold on you, contacting us in writing at the address provided above can do this. We will not charge for amending or deleting personal information, but may charge for viewing information held on you as specified in the Data Protection Act (1998).
Copyright © 2019 Olive Serviced Apartments. All rights reserved.